WE ARE 4E,UNITE AS ONE!


profile

AHS
MIGHTY STRONG OF 34
WE ARE 4E'09!

misc

friends
your links go here,
Moodle
Enjoyedu
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
July 2009
August 2009
title: lets do a countdown.
date: Saturday, August 15, 2009
time:1:50 AM
:D Its 6days to prelims, including today.
Hows preparation people? Doing good? Rmb not to stress yourself out!

Is everyone getting enough rest despite all the floods of syllabus to study for? You all btr do. The flu virus is seriously AT LARGE, and you won't want to be hit by it. Afterall, we've all studied for this upcoming exam.

For everyone who is disappointed at their CA2 results, don't be. I didn't see the CA2 result slip coming my way though. I totally forgot about it. Anyway, back on track, CA2 is not important and it has nothing to do with Olvl. Okay. I mean, not that it doesn't have anything to do with Olvl so you don't have to care, BUT, put Prelims as priority for now. :D [I bet you all are like 'DUH']

Moving on, if you decide that you need a break, do go for an exercise. :D I'm absolutely free and you can ask me out anytime. (: Of course, if its for a fun purpose. I'm telling 4E here that I seldom go out to STUDY. So, change your target. ^.-
Note: EXERCISING HELPS VENT YOUR ANGER AND RELIEVE STRESS. I PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED IT. HELP THROUGH EXERCISES IS GURANTEED. <3

-love
xitheng.

ps. do take really good care of yourself.
pps. try not to be core-muggers. (:


comment? / top